Estate Planning Professionals.
The attorneys at Toscani & Gillin, P.C. are dedicated to helping you preserve your family assets and planning for the needs of loved ones. Estate planning is significantly more involved than merely writing or revising a Will.
An estate may include businesses, real estate, insurance policies, retirement plans, pending inheritances, children with special needs and tax planning issues.
With over 30 years of experience, our attorneys will assist you in creating an estate plan that integrates seamlessly with your goals and objectives by using the following tools:
- Drafting Wills and Trusts
- Preparing Powers of Attorney and Durable Healthcare Powers of Attorney
- Assisting with Lifetime Giving Planning
- Wealth Transfer Strategies
- Business Succession Planning
- Tax Advice and Planning
- Special Needs and Asset Protection Trusts
- Charitable Giving
- Post-Mortem Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Private Foundations
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Fiduciary Representation
- Fiduciary Tax Returns