Nicholas W. Stathes, Esquire
- Estate and Trust Planning
- Trust Administration, Formation, Modification and Termination
- Estate Administration
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Business Transactions, Counseling and Succession Planning
- Pennsylvania (2013)
- New Jersey (2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2017)
- Juris Doctorate Degree – Widener University School of Law (2012)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Political Science – The Pennsylvania State University (2007)
- St. Joseph’s Preparatory School (2003)
Prior to joining the firm in 2016, Mr. Stathes was a civil defense litigator at a mid-sized Philadelphia law firm. In addition to his background in litigation, Mr. Stathes has experience in Estate & Trust Planning and Administration, and Business and Corporate Matters.
Mr. Stathes is a 2003 graduate of St. Joseph’s Prep in Philadelphia, PA, and earned degrees in political science and economics from The Pennsylvania State University in 2007. While at Penn State, Mr. Stathes represented over 40,000 students as president of the Undergraduate Student Government and contributed as a daily panelist on a news and current events radio program. He earned his Juris Doctor from Widener University Delaware School of Law in 2012. At Widener, Mr. Stathes provided free legal counsel to veterans as a volunteer in the Widener Veterans Law Clinic. He was also a member of the Sports and Entertainment Law Society, Military Law Society and rugby team.
Prior to practicing law, Mr. Stathes was the Manager of Programs for a Los Angeles, California think tank specializing in issues related to U.S. national security. He is currently a board member of the Philadelphia Catholic League Alumni Corps. and Penn State Leadership Alumni Interest Group.